#16242, Edge Animate Interaction: Tabs Left
A subscription is required to download templates. Once you subscribe to the Template Library you’ll get access to TONS of templates.
Already a customer? Login Here
• HTML5 Output
• iBooks Author Export
• Number of questions (up to 7)
• Simple to use and easy to modify.
• Adobe Edge Animate
Versions / Updates:
• Version 1.6 - Released 2 July 2013: Added swipe left and right events to navigate to different content areas. Swipe left or right in any part of the content area to trigger these events.
• Version 1.4 - Released 6 June 2013: Added mouse icons to show visited tabs.
• Version 1.3 - Released 5 June 2013: Separated button states such as Up, Over and Down states for all tabs in one spot. Converted white text box to movie clip. Added variable to turn off tab intro animation. Added variable for number of tabs to be shown.
• Version 1.2 - Released 2 May 2013: Added touch events for mobile devices.
• Version 1.1 - Released 1 May 2013: Updated buttons states using less code. Added EdgeCommons.js for optional use. GreenSock library added for code tweaning. Masked text area so animations are not visible beyond text area.